This information is as of September 14, 2020 and is collected and reported according to MBA CSEA Standards. Total student population for this report includes those graduating between June 1, 2019 and May 31, 2020.
Reasons for Not Seeking Employment*
*Based on total number of students in WG’20 class
- 39% Humanities / Economics
- 30% Engineering / Math / Science
- 26% Business
- 5% Other
Previous Industry Experience
- 35% Financial Services
- 27% Consulting
- 10% Technology/Internet Services
- 8% Non-Profit/Government
- 8% Other
- 5% Healthcare
- 3% Consumer Products & Retail
- 2.6% Manufacturing
- 2% Energy
- 1% Media & Entertainment
* Wharton MBA Career Management defines a startup as a “new” company at any stage from pre-seed to pre-IPO that is founded by one or more entrepreneurs to develop and bring to market a product or service.
This information is as of September 12, 2019 to September 14, 2020 and is collected and reported according to MBA CSEA Standards. In accordance with MBA CSEA Standards, compensation is not listed for categories reported by less than 1% of students seeking employment.